Brawn is a young and ambitious FitTech company, delivering an AI-driven, immersive, and connective digital tool that enhances the lifting experience for gym members.
It encourages regular in-gym strength training by cleverly monitoring, celebrating and rewarding member participation and progress on the gym floor – creating a sense of belonging that helps build loyalty to a gym and increases member retention.
The role is fully remote. We have regular meetups for the whole team to get together and have some face-to-face time too. We’re family oriented and if you need to be flexible because of childcare we can look into that and try and find a solution.
We are looking for an ambitious and determined individual to help maintain and improve our inGym app as well as some light maintenance and improvement of our API. You will be working closely with the product and development team to improve and add to our current inGym technology.
We also have a number of exciting projects on the roadmap to support our offering including a native app and PWA to enable members to use inGym on their own device, as well as developing tools to enable gyms to customise their software.
What you will be doing
- Maintaining and improving our inGym software
- Writing tests to ensure reliability
- Implementing designs from our design team
- Prototyping new features
- Some work towards expanding our API
What we are looking for
- Strong knowledge of a front-end framework
- Understanding of RESTful API Principles
- Good knowledge of CSS3
- Modern front end tooling (yarn/npm, Webpack, Create React App)
- Proficient understanding of using code versioning tools (Git / SVN)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to document and break down working practices
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experience working with React
- DevOps experience (AWS / Terraform)
- Experience working with Laravel
- Experience of CI/CD tools
- Experience of working in an agile team environment
- Fully remote working
- Regular meetups with the rest of the team
- £1,500 budget to set up your home office and your equipment of choice
- Flexible working hours. Core company hours are 11am – 3pm
- 25 days annual leave per year
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager
Purpose of Role
Driving the growth of the business by partnering with UK gyms, directly and through our channel partners.
Brawn has established early product market fit as the “MyZone for strength” with gyms and is looking to scale it’s proposition by acquiring new gym partnerships.
Secured channel partnerships with leading equipment providers in the UK.
- Reporting to the CEO and working with them to acquire and onboard new key accounts
- The role will primarily be focused on the growth of revenue through acquisition of new gyms as well as growing the penetration of gyms within existing contracted chains.
- Working closely with our channel partners to convert their client base to paying customers.
- Converting inbound enquiries
- Managing the contractual and onboarding processes with new gyms
- Managing and maintaining key relationships with existing and potential clients as well as the wider UK gym & strength community.
- Identifying and targeting potential new clients both individually and with the channel partners
- Identifying the fit between the client requirements and Brawn service offering
- Together with the CEO owning the sales plan
- Being a public face of Brawn through presence at industry events
- Business strategy; CEO, Product Manager and Marketing Manager
- External channel co-ordination; channel partners
- Day to day line management; CEO
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Behaviours
- Highly organised, driven and self-starter
- Ability to maintain and develop relationships with clients via email, virtually and on-site meetings
- Confident in selling in person and remotely
- Experienced in using sales CRM systems
- Experience of managing the contractual process with new clients
- Knowledge of the UK gym market
- Knowledge of a partner sales model
- Experience of working with UK gyms
- Experience of selling products and/or services to gyms
- Self-starter able to work on their own or within the team, as required.
- Ability to think logically under pressure.
- Willingness to work at both the high abstract level and the detailed operational level.
- Problem analysis, ownership and resolution
- Ability to generate new business
- Knowledge of HubSpot
- Degree educated in a numerate or technical discipline
The successful candidate will be offered a basic salary of £40,000 with the ability to participate in a bonus scheme with an uncapped on target commission of £60,000.
This role will be split between home working, our channel partner offices, and client sites. The candidate should live on or be linked by road to Great Britain and be able to travel within central, northern, and southern England. The package will include 25 days holiday per annum.
Apply to email@example.com