Brawn helps gyms:
Brawn helps members:
- Makes it easy for gym staff to create and manage challenges
- Is proven to improve member retention
- Allows gyms to access member challenge data to reward consistency
Yes! A history of all completed workouts and challenges can be accessed so you can easily repeat them.
- Gym staff and personal trainers can directly input their custom Guided Workouts and Challenges into the app for members to access.
- Members can enter gym Challenges with the touch of a button
- Members can also follow a Guided Workout which suggests weights based on their experience lifting. Weights can be altered or entered with a single swipe.
Intensity Points allow fair and equal competition between gym members of all sexes and sizes. It’s not just about the KGs you can lift which means it’s not only the biggest in the gym who can win!
PTs use Brawn to:
- Connect with members for lead generation
- Raise their profile in the gym through creating
Challenges and Guided workouts for members
- Create social media content by running and
participating in Challenges
Intensity Points promote inclusive and balanced competition among gym members, regardless of gender or body size. By focusing on more than just the weight lifted, everyone gets a chance to actively participate and succeed, not just those with the greatest physical size.