We're hiring for a Product Owner role. Could this be for you?
Brawn is building the “Strava for strength”, we are a young, VC backed start-up led by a proven management team from the sector. We provide a digital solution that helps connect members to their gym and to members like them.
Brawn encourages regular in-gym strength training by monitoring, celebrating, and rewarding member participation and progress on the gym floor – creating a sense of belonging that helps build loyalty to a gym and helps the lifter stay motivated and consistent with their workouts.
This role is a great opportunity to join a small Product team and make a big impact from day one. As product manager you’ll be hands-on, eager and will play a crucial role in the value that we drive for our customers, end users, and the business itself. This role reports directly to our CEO and works alongside our team of engineers, a product marketer and a UX designer to refine and deliver our product roadmap.
- Own the product roadmap and keep it up to date
- Own our sprint process and maintain the product backlog. You’ll be running key agile ceremonies such as backlog refinement, grooming, developing user stories etc.
- Carrying out user acceptance testing (UAT) of development
- Competent in gathering and utilising data and customer insights to inform backlog prioritisation decisions which deliver business impact
- Effectively identifies, prioritises and resolves technical and functional issues which are related to the product
- Is data driven and maintains a cadence of sharing and communicating analysis within our Product function and across the wider business
- Take responsibility for user experience and design through the app
- Creates and shares clear and consistent communication with stakeholders to gather input on our Product Team priorities, to provide clear expectations and keep everyone up to date on progress
- Keep up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies
- Permanent contract role, minimum 3 month term, potential for permanent role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Some professional experience in analysing data and drawing insights to support decision-making is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - feels comfortable building relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Experience working on a mobile app is preferable but not essential
- Curious about understanding customers better and interested in thinking creatively about how we can use insight to build a market leading product
- Excited by working in a fast-paced environment with a significant amount of autonomy from day 1
- 2+ years Product Owner, Product Management, Project Management, or Business Analyst experience on technical projects/products is essential
Please send your CV to email@example.com