Brawn, the only connected community lifting app designed for lifters and strength trainers within a gym facility, is looking for forward thinking gyms to join its innovation programme called BETA 200.
The industry is experiencing exponential increase in strength training across the globe and Brawn is the only connected community lifting app in the market to support this explosion!
The BETA 200 Programme has been specifically designed for small independent, boutique or PT focused clubs that recognise how connecting their members through strength training will ultimately improve their members experience, commitment and motivation.
The programme is inviting clubs to register to be in with the chance to join the first cohort, which is a 12 month initiative aimed as an unrivalled partnership that will give gyms an edge.
Features of the BETA 200 Programme include?
- Weekly seminars from industry experts on key growth areas
- Exclusive networking community channel
- Private invitations to exclusive in person events
- Gym challenges that work!
- Access to never seen before data on the strength training area of the gym
- Advanced notice of Brawn developments and releases
- Be a key part of the most exciting new product on the market
To apply register here: https://eu1.hubs.ly/H03CbsB0
Sohail Rashid, CEO and Founder of Brawn says “In creating BETA 200 we are creating an innovation programme for gym owners to expedite the growth of their gym businesses. Learning from industry experts, networking with peers and being the first to take advantage of new Brawn features will give owners and operators a launchpad for growth, and keep them ahead of the competition”
To find out more about Brawn visit www.brawn.co.uk